Monday, March 05, 2007

Obama: the sins of the fathers...

Am "amatuer geneological researcher" has unearthed the truth about Barack Obama. It seems that the filthy swine, who is the son of a black man from Kenya and a white woman from Kansas, is descended on his mother's side from a slaveowner. His great-great-great-great-grandfather owned two slaves in Kentucky: a 15-year-old girl and a 25-year-old man. So now we know. What a bastard. My own geneological researches reveal that my great great great great great great great grandfather used to slaughter infants and drink their blood, mixed with a little oatmeal. My great great great great great grandfather was one of Genghis Khan's henchmen whose passion for rapine knew no equal, and my great great great grandfather was a fiendishly skilled torturer in the employ of Torquemeda. (Oh yes, my family got around). Worse of all my grandfather voted Tory. That is the cruelest cut of all. I carry this tainted blood in my veins. Oh, the shame. (Seriously, I kid you not: his "great-great-great-great grandfather!!! Which of us is innocent?).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home