Saturday, February 09, 2008

Were they right all along?

Politaholic has been brooding on something for a long time. It is difficult to admit. Why? Because I have no time for Blair or the Blairites. But here it is. I suspect they were right all along. Gordon is not the stuff of which Prime Ministers are made. We all know why, so I won't go over it again now. The straw that broke the camel's back, and forced Politaholic to this unsavoury conclusion, was the Caroline Flint stunt (to which Gordon presumably gave the go-ahead, although now - in typically Gordonian fashion - there is much wobbling). Of course, I should have known: PFI, the London underground, etc. What I didn't expect was all this bloody incompetence. So there it is: the bastards were right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home